So what can I say? I've always been a more visual person when it comes to expressing my self, but I figured I should give blogging a try.
I like animals. And I guess we can stop right there. No, I do like other things too. I like movies,
music, photography and a variety of sports. The only energy drink that I can handle is red bull and I can't wait for the new Scream series on MTV. I'm really into horror films, and suspense films especially.
Well, enough about me. Another reason I wanted to make this blog was to keep my friend Maria up to date on what's going on at her place while I'm housesitting. I'm also dog sitting her super cute, super sweet dogs and I couldn't be happier.
A few days ago Maria asked me to house sit for her and her roommate Joey since they had to take a trip to visit family, who conveniently live in the same town. I was a little concerned when she told me that they were going to be driving together. I know that I don't really know Joey all that well, I just got a creepy vibe off of him when I first came and met him. I was so concerned that I brought it up to Maria when he walked to his "room". I don't understand how she can just move in with someone that she barely even knows, but I can understand the appeal of a nice house, an easy commute and reasonable rent. I have no idea how Joey can end up paying most of the rent, not even Maria knows what he does for a job. I'm just worried for her, but she does what she wants to do.
But I digress, this blog is first for Maria and the second its to indulge my fantasies of a crazy number of followers who love my cute pictures of animals. Be sure to follow and subscribe to my Youtube and Twitter accounts, where I'll be posting videos of my time at Maria's house too!
And I sign off with a CHINCHILLA.


No comments:
Post a Comment